20120911

translation scripts for terebi 9+10

yeah so life happened. haven't even been watching anime/reading manga, it's like i'm living in a different universe. Here's the scripts for the last 2 chaps of terebi-kun.




Terebi-kun no Kimochi Chapter 9


---Page 01---

Title: Honenuki-kun Tachi no Kimochi/Two Mr. Weak-kneed Mess' Feelings


---Page 02---

Mura: "Next time, I'll do you till you're a gooey, weak-kneed mess."

Mura: (...I said that,)

Mura: (but it'll be hard...)

Mura: (Well, I am fundamentally faster to come...)
Sudou: "Ah! That's-"


---Page 03---

Mura: "If you tighten up-"

Mura: "Ah!" "Ah!"

Mura: "Aaaah!"

Mura: (Come on, after all.)
Mura: (Isn't he skilled?)

Mura: (At the very least, I want us to come together...)

Mura: Thank you very much.

SFX: siiigh


---Page 04---

SFX: whirr

Shingo: Yo, Michi.

Shingo: What're you sighing for?
Shingo: We're going drinking.

Shingo: What time d'you finish?
Mura: 5 A.M.
Shingo: That's another two hours. Can't you get outta it?
Mura: No, I can't.

Shingo: Then we're drinking 'till morning, huh...
Mura: How unhealthy.

Shingo: Isn't it okay, once in a while?
Shingo: If you drink, you can just sleep it off.

Shingo: Left overs of dishes I was practicing have piled up.
Shingo: Come over to eat them.
Mura: I thought it'd be something like that.
Shingo: Hahaha!
Shingo: Seee yaaa.


---Page 05---

Shingo: Huh?

Shingo: You can't last until your partner comes?
Shingo: You?

Mura: ...No...
Mura: Umm...
Mura: Well... that's right.

Shingo: Women, y'know.
Shingo: They do stuff, like acting, so...
Shingo: But it's a good woman, yeah? She wouldn't act, would she?
Mura: Mm, yeah...

Mura: But... don't I want to make her feel good?
Shingo: You're so admirable...
Mura: (Even though it's a man, not a woman.)
Mura: ...

Shingo: Besides, I thought you were good at this.
Mura: ...

Mura: I'm bad at it.
Mura: I don't get it at all, not in the slightest.


---Page 06---

Shingo: ...
Shingo: Has she
Shingo: ever said "No"?

Mura: Mm?
Shingo: While you're getting it on.
Shingo: Your partner.
Mura: Yeah...
Mura: Oh!
Mura: But,

Mura: they don't act like they mean it...
Shingo: Isn't that it?

Mura: Huh?
Shingo: Doesn't that "no"
Shingo: mean to attack?

Mura: ...
Mura: Oh.

Shingo: That's it!
Shingo: It has to be!
Shingo: What the hell, jeez. You're an idiooot!

Shingo: You're too kind.
Shingo: Isn't it good to be a little pushy?
Mura: ...


---Page 07---

Sudou: ...Don't-
Sudou: I don't like it...

Mura: Here?
Mura: Then I'll work it here a lot.
Sudou: Huh?!
Sudou: That's no-...
Sudou: Wai-!

SFX: tweak
SFX: twinge...
Sudou: Ah!

"Huh?"

"What's with you?"
"You feel it way too much."
"Aren't you a little weird?"


---Page 08---

SFX: spasm
Sudou: ...Ah!

"When we do it, it's like he feels it way too much."
"To the point it's disgusting..."

"..."
"Whoa!"
"Did you just hear us?!"

"What were you talking about?"

If you didn't, don't worry about it.
Hahaha!

Sudou: I...
Sudou: don't want this...


---Page 09---

"Disgusting."
Sudou: If even Murayama-san
Sudou: comes to think of me like that...
Sudou: But

Sudou: my body is
Sudou: Beco-...
Sudou: Becoming weir-...!
Sudou: Ah!
Sudou: Ah!

Sudou: No-
Sudou: I'm-
Sudou: I'm scared!
Sudou: Ah!

Sudou: Ha!
Sudou: Ah!
Sudou: Ah!

Sudou: ...


---Page 10---

Mura: ...Aaaah.
Mura: I finally made Sudou-san come before me...

Mura: I'm so happy.
Mura: Sudou-san,
Mura: you're adorable.

SFX: push


---Page 11---

SFX: rustle
Mura: Huh?

Mura: Su-
Mura: Sudou-san!

SFX: shove


---Page 12---

SFX: shake off
Mura: Huh?!
Mura: Wai-!

SFX: slam
Mura: ...

Mura: (I-)
Mura: (I have to chase after him...)
Mura: (I'll chase after him...)

Mura: (apologize,)
Mura: (and ask for a reason...)
Mura: (A reason...)

Sign: Because you forced him to do something he didn't like.
SFX: stab

Mura: ...
SFX: slump...

Mura: (I can't chase him...)

Sudou: (He was trying)


---Page 13---

Sudou: (to make me feel good.)
Sudou: (I get that...)
Sudou: (The one at fault here is me.)

Mura: "Next time, I'll do you till you're a gooey, weak-kneed mess."

Sudou: "Yes...!"
Sudou: "I will prepare myself...!"

Sudou: (I was all talk...)
Sudou: (I couldn't...)

Sudou: (I couldn't)
Sudou: (prepare myself at all.)


---Page 14---

Man: Sudou.
Sudou: Oh.
Sudou: Yes.

Man: Won't you come for lunch?
Sudou: Oh.
Sudou: Yes.

Sudou: Huh?
Sudou: Me, go to the personnel department?
Man: Yup.
Man: The section manager, Toyoda, wants to get you...
Man: You willing to get over there?

Mura: (So you're here, Sudou-san.)
Mura: (Welcome.)

Sudou: Yes.
Sudou: Please let me go.


---Page 15---

Mura: A change?

Mura: Just when I was thinking it'd been a while since we've talked...
Mura: and this is the topic?
Sudou: Tomorrow, I'm going to have a new person taking charge, so...
Sudou: I'm leaving it in your hands.
Mura: ...

Sudou: Well, then.
SFX: boop
SFX: beep beep beep

Mura: He's probably thinking...
Mura: about breaking up or something.

Sudou: (If I go around noon,)

Sudou: (Murayama-san won't be there.)
Sudou: (If I keep this up, I'll disappear from his sight,)
Shingo: (and because he only really knows my phone number)
Sudou: (I'll change my number...)
Sudou: (That will probably end things.)
Sudou: (Yeah.)


---Page 16---

Mura: Welcome.

Mura: Thought I wouldn't be here, didn't you.
Sudou: ...
Mura: Oh.
Mura: Mr. Newbie.

Mura: The owner and assistant store manager are inside,
Mura: and I have something to talk about with this guy.
Man: Oh.
Man: Yes.
Mura: I'll be talking to him over there.
Man: O-Okay.

Sudou: Wai-!
Sudou: Murayama-san!
Mura: Don't be so cold. I didn't sleep, waiting for you.
Sudou: ...


---Page 17---

Mura: I don't intend to break up with you.

Sudou: ...I
Sudou: want to break up.


---Page 18---

Sudou: I'm sorry.
Sudou: It's my fault.

Mura: Huh?
Sudou: ...I went off and said I'd be prepared
Sudou: when I couldn't.

Sudou: ...
Sudou: When you said that you'd make me a weak-kneed mess...
Sudou: even then.
Mura: Oh.

Mura: Ohhhh....
Sudou: ...

Mura: No, that was my fault.
Mura: Doing things you were against.

Mura: ...But I won't force you so much anymore, so...
Mura: ...So don't break up with me...

Sudou: ...

Sudou: I'm scared.


---Page 19---

Sudou: A person I went out with before originally liked women as per nomal.

Sudou: I'm
Sudou: weak to pleasure,
Sudou: and really,
Sudou: how can I say this,
Sudou: when I'm feeling good, I end up not being able to control myself.

Mura: ...
Mura: Ohhh.
Mura: (I kinda get your drift.)
Sudou: I'm scared... of that.
Mura: Huh?!

Mura: Actually, I think that's a good thin-
Sudou: It was

Sudou: was called "disgusting" by the person I went out with before.

Sudou: Because of that, I broke up with him.
Mura: ...


---Page 20---

Mura: ...I'm different.
Sudou: I know that.
Sudou: My mind does...
Sudou: ...but...

Sudou: ...
Sudou: the wounds are deep.

Sudou: Huh?!
Sudou: Why are -you- crying, Murayama-san?!

Mura: ...alone.
Sudou: Huh?!


---Page 21---

Mura: Did you cry alone?

Mura: Starting from now,


---Page 22---

Mura: I'll treat you lovingly and make you a weak-kneed mess a million times,
Sudou: Huh?!
Mura: and give you a reversed trauma.

Sudou: Wai-...!
Sudou: You can't!
Mura: You can't say I can't.

Sudou: Murayama-san! We're outside!
Mura: Where we are has got nothing to do with it. If I let go of you now, you'll run, won't you?

Sudou: I won't run. I won't run away, so...
Sudou: Please...
Sudou: at a hotel...
Sudou: I'm begging you...

Mura: Now you've said it.
SFX: gasp

Sudou: No...
Mura: You can't say no.


---Page 23---

Sudou: You can't...
Mura: You can't say I can't.

Sudou: I'm scar-...
Mura: You can't be scared.

Sudou: ...

SFX: huff
Mura: You can't cry either.

Sudou: Ohh!
Mura: You're adorable, so you can't.
Sudou: Ngh!
Mura: You're adorable.


---Page 24---

Mura: You're so cute.
Mura: So cute.
Mura: You're adorable. The best. I love you so much I can't stand it.

Sudou: ...You've

Sudou: done enough...
Sudou: My trauma's gone...
Mura: What're you talking about.

Mura: There's still another 999,996 times leeeft.
Sudou: Are you planning on counting?
Mura: Yeah.

[end]



Terebi-kun no Kimochi Chapter 10


---Page 01---

Title: Wakiyaku-kun Tachi no Kimochi/Two Mr. Supporting Role's Feelings

Sign: pub / Ichiri

Sign: In preparation
Miyazaki: Huh?


---Page 02---

Miyazaki: Boss, you're still here?

Miyazaki: Apparantly the bride's gone into labor.
Miyazaki: Huh?!
Miyazaki: I thought it wasn't meant to be for another 10 days...

Shingo: Sounds tough...
Miyazaki: Wait-
Miyazaki: Huh? Then, will it be your shift today, Shingo-san?

Shingo: Pretty much.
Shingo: You better make sure you help out too.

Miyazaki: Yessir!

Shingo: (This kid is Miyazaki.)


---Page 03---

Shingo: (Up until now, he'd been chasing after the ass of Murayama, who's acting as the store manager at the convenience store,)
Shingo: (but lately it seems he's switched targets to me.)
Shingo: (He's working at this pub.)
Shingo: (It appears that he himeself intends to be my underling.)

Shingo: Miya,
Shingo: When you're done with that, prepare these white radishes.
Miyazaki: Yessir.

Miyazaki: Raaa
Miyazaki: dish-dish..
Miyazaki: Radish-
Miyazaki: dish.

Shingo: What the heck's that?
Miyazaki: The white radish song, sir

Shingo: (He's probably doing this job because)


---Page 04---

Miyazaki: Awesome, it's a proper meal...
Murayama: Oh yeah,
Murayama: this is the first time you've had Shingo's meals, right?

Miyazaki: Looks great...
Shingo: And tastes it too. Come on, sit.

Miyazaki: Thanks for the meal.

SFX: waft waft

SFX: chomp...

SFX: chew chew

SFX: plop
SFX: shock


---Page 05---

Miyazaki: Sorry.
Miyazaki: I'm not used
Miyazaki: to this sort of
Miyazaki: nice meal...

Miyazaki: ...White radish is so unfair.

Miyazaki: An amazingly kind taste is coming from it...
Miyazaki: ...

Shingo: (There's a lot of different meanings)

Shingo: (for feeding people meals,)
Shingo: (but I just love -that-.)


---Page 06---

Miyazaki: Raaaadish-dish.

Miyazaki: Radish-dish, almost ready.

Shingo: (I, and,)

Miyazaki: Simmering liiid.
Shingo: (most likely him as well.)

Miyazaki: Your boiled white radish
Miyazaki: sure tasted great, Shingo-saaan...

Shingo: When you're able to just jump into preparations...
Shingo: can't you make it better than me now?


---Page 07---

Miyazaki: Naaah.
Miyazaki: Cooking really isn't my expertise.

Shingo: Don't get cheeky with me.

Shingo: You.
Shingo: Are you eating properly?
Miyazaki: Huh?
Shingo: You've lost a little weight.

Miyazaki: Hehe...
Miyazaki: It's my transformation into a herbivore man that's in right now.
[young men who don't follow traditional masculine stereotypes, who may look physically leaner.]

SFX: pinch
Shingo: Don't give me that shit.

Shingo: If you don't eat properly, you won't last.


---Page 08---

Miyazaki: You see, I don't really
Miyazaki: get motivated to cook for myself...

Miyazaki: ...
Miyazaki: Just kidding.

SFX: fwip

Miyazaki: That hurt, Shingo-saaan.
Shingo: (You spoiled brat.)


---Page 09---

Shingo: (Don't give me that shit.)

SFX: stew stew

SFX: click

SFX: bite
Shingo: Hot!

Shingo: Yum.

SFX: snap


---Page 10---

Shingo: I wouldn't be able to take it if you thought that my maximum power was at boiled white radish.

SFX: bluuuush
Miyazaki: Oh.


---Page 11---

Shingo: ...ngh!

Shingo: Why are you going red!!?
Shingo: Didn't you lure me here?!!
Miyazaki: I-I-I-
Miyazaki: I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Miyazaki: I'll make some tea.

Shingo: Get out the tea.
shingo: Actually, instead of that,

Shingo: cook a meal, you spoiled brat!!

[Terebi-kun no Kimochi End]


---Page 12---

Afterword

Thank you very much for reading.
Greetings from my admired Rutile Comics!
I'm Matsumoto Miecohouse.

Around the time I waveringly began this work,
a certain Ms. Akiba Touko said:
Hello.
She asked whether you'd like to draw for Rutile.
She did.
Seriously?!
Wowzers!!
And so being introduced gave me my jump-start, and now my comic's are being published, as you see.
I am thankful to thee...

Edior F-sama... When I first met you, it surprised me that you were such a beauty...
A super beauty of the otaku world.
but she came with a large quantity of doujinshi in her hands!
You really seemed happy...

And then time passed...
You've accumulated enough comics~
Ohh...
Woooow.

While confirming the print, I realized something.

They're all glasses-ukes...!!!

Glasses... Was I that attached to glasses...? I... Could I, without even being aware of it, have been a glasses uke enthusiast...?
Well of course, if I had to choose, I do have a certain fondness for them...

It's become chaotic, so we'll leave things here for today!
Akiba Touko-sama
My editor, F-sama
Kumo-chan
Mon-tan
And
You who have read the book!

Thank you very much!

[end]

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the hard work, I hope everything is right with you.

    ReplyDelete