20111206

Mr. Morning 9&extra

And thus, we have reached the conclusion of Mr. Morning!! It took longer than usual but that's because it's about 70 pages altogether. I hope that you've enjoyed the story and the long awaited completion of this manga. A note that I was about to die after typesetting chapter 9 so the extra's SFXs are left as sidenotes.
I'd love to know what people thought about this series!

Chapter 9: 
1100px - Mediafire
1400px - Mediafire
***1100px's pg 44 and 45 are swapped around, sorry for any confusion! will upload a new file soon, in the meanwhile just rename them.

Volume 2 Extra:
1100px - Mediafire
1400px - Mediafire

8 comments:

  1. thanks so much for completing this...
    i loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great series, loved it <3
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all your effort releasing this! I've been a huge fan of Takayama Shinobu for years; but, despite all my love for Amatsuki and Haigakura, I just never got around to seeking this one out since I hadn't heard many positive things about it. It turned out to be a lot better than I anticipated; I ended up loving it. An absolutely adorable series. Thanks for bringing it to my notice.

    Thanks again for your time and effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @AnonymousI love all of Takayama's other works as well, and while this one differs quite a lot by not having a huge fantasy setting and mythos, I think it's just as strong as her longer series. And heartwarming. I'm glad you enjoyed reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably love it after Haigakura.
    Mainly because I find the ending rushed.
    But nevertheless another great work.
    XDXD
    Thanks for scanlating this.
    I would have been very upset if I didnt get to read the ending.

    ReplyDelete