20120102

Mr. Applicant 1

Happy new year guys! I'd like to celebrate by releasing the first chapter of Mr. Applicant, the online sequel to Mr. Morning. It's great to see old characters in Takayama's lovely improved art, and I personally like Towy's character more now as well. I think Carnivorous went easy on me - the word count in Applicant is still ~500 more despite being half the page count?! You'll see what I mean when you read it. Here's the link:

Mr. Applicant Chapter 1: Mediafire

Also, yay for being the first Zero-Sum online scanlation, crossing new frontiers here.

9 comments:

  1. thanks so much lacy happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! haha, i just read mr. morning recently, it was so cute. thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ;w;

    ReplyDelete
  4. this this this this this

    i love this so much, i was so excited to see a sequel to mr. morning. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous When I remember that this is a sequel to something about 5 years past, and we're seeing all these old characters again, it makes me feel fuzzy inside. Glad you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous Hehe when I realised there was a sequel to Morning I was like, 'gotta get this scanlated now!!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jessie J Happy new years! New chap should be coming soon, get excited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous Just spreading the train love, thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete